Student Services

MyOwn Visas offers a wide range of student services for international students. We assist students in applying for academic programs, obtaining study permits, and getting Post-Graduate Work Permits.

Education services

Canada attracts hundreds of thousands of international students every year. They can select from a variety of different academic programs in Canadian colleges and universities. In order to study in Canada, students must have a valid study permit. The main requirement for a Study Permit in Canada is to be enrolled in the academic program. You must be enrolled as a full-time student to be eligible for a study permit. Our company cooperates with many universities and colleges to provide programs for international students. We also assist with the application process, prepare documents for grants and scholarships, and help complete other requirements.

Student Services

No matter which academic program you apply for, we will guide you through the entire process of applying for admission in Canada. Once you are accepted into the program, we will start working on your study permit.

Study Permits

A Canadian study permit is an essential document for international students who want to study in Canada. It allows them to enter the country and gain temporary residence status while they are studying. Study permits are issued for various lengths of time. It is important to apply for a study permit as soon as you know you will be studying in Canada since it takes some time before the visa application process starts.

Study Permit

Our company offers assistance with all steps of obtaining a study permit. We can help complete your application and increase your chances of obtaining the status.

If your academic program is eligible to participate in the Post-Graduate Work Permit Program, your spouse or common-law partner can get an Open Work Permit to accompany you while you are studying. Children of the students can also get permission to attend public schools.

International students are allowed to work on campus without a work permit. They are also able to work off-campus 20 hours weekly or full-time during summer breaks.

Post-Graduate Work Permits

In order to be eligible for a Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP), you must have graduated from a public Canadian post-secondary institution that is a Designated Learning Institute (DLI). PGWP gives graduates of Canadian colleges and universities more opportunities in the labor market. It enables them to stay in Canada upon graduation for a duration of up to three years. This depends on the length of your academic program. If your study was from 8 months to two years, you will be allowed to stay in Canada for the same duration after graduation. If your study duration was longer than two years, you can remain in Canada for three years after completion of your studies.

PGWP also provides spouses of graduates to get a new open work permit, which means that eligible persons can enjoy working in any job throughout their three years. In turn, it creates plenty of opportunities for international students to apply for permanent residence in Canada.

There are many different types of immigration programs that international students may be eligible for. MyOwn Visas will guide you through the whole process from becoming an international student to obtaining a permanent residence in Canada.

Student services are one of the key specializations of MyOwn Visas!

Fill out the assessment form on our website or book a consultation about student services with one of our experts!